Thank you so much for learning to be a Wildly Good Cook! Here’s where you can get your student handout and other resources that go along with the Wildly Good Cook videos.
Wildly Good Cook handout — Download and save this handout to see the recipes, flow chart, and the 20 Minute A Day cooking plan and menu.
- Bean by Bean. Crescent Dragonwagon’s funny, warm, and delicious book came out after we shot these videos. Otherwise I certainly would have included it as a must for any bean lover.
- Heirloom Beans. Steve Sando takes you way beyond pintos with this wonderful book. I love giving this alone with several pounds of beans Rancho Gordo.
- How to Cook Everything. This is the book I cook from the most, after my own Wildly Affordable Organic and Fifty Weeks of Green. Mark Bittman’s theme-and-variation approach will make you a better cook.
- The New Fast Food. My friend Jill Nussinow makes pressure cooking look easy and safe in book. Let her show you how to save time and money while getting fresh, modern results.
- The Vegan Slow Cooker. My friend Kathy Hester taught me how to bake bread in a slow cooker in this book. I love her “you can do it!” style and tips for staples as well as complete recipes.