Would you like to help your circle learn to save money, eat well, and make a difference. Consider volunteering to teach cooking classes using my videos, slides, and scripts!
What are the classes?
Tell me more about teaching cooking classes!
- It’s easy. You’ll get access to my gorgeous slides and research-based scripts.
- It can be even easier. Show my videos and then host a discussion afterward.
- Customize sessions to fit your group. The scripts have optional prompts for you to add your own story and tips about your community if you want. Connect with people by sharing how you got involved with this movement. Share information about local recycling practices, farmers’ markets, zero-waste businesses, and more.
- Mix and match. Each class runs about 20 minutes, not counting Q&A, so you can use the free level of Zoom for your gathering. You could also choose to do two or more classes in the same session. For example, Cooking While Broke and Zero-Waste Cooking make a tasty combo.
- Join a community of volunteers. Come to a free, live Zoom call on how to get started. Take the material for a test drive, then come back the next week for a support question, where you can ask questions and share your experiences. Stay in touch with other teachers online, so we can all grow together.
What does it cost?
I’m offering these classes, slides, scripts, basic support, and community access on an optional donation basis. This program is funded by Cook for Good supporters.
If you benefit from the program and can afford to help keep it going, please consider joining Cook for Good or making a one-time donation. You’ll get bonus recipes, ebooks, and my deep gratitude. But lots of people are hurting right now. We have a chance to end a lot of suffering for people, animals, and the planet. Your time can be your contribution!
How do I get started?
Watch the first video. If it seems like a good fit, scroll down to register.