Learn to save money, eat well, and make a difference, all by cooking with LOVE: Local, Organic, Vegetables, and Engaged.
- Gain new skills. Get the best value on safe, pure food. Try new recipes and techniques.
- Learn how cooking can help you thrive. Enhance your health and mindfulness.
- Develop a cooking style or practice that helps your family, community, and planet
Get a Free Newsletter and Access to the Members’ Library
Every week, you’ll get a tasty recipe that is good for your body and spirit. You’ll also get a blog post that explores a way to cook with LOVE. All the recipes in my newsletter are plant-based, so they work with any lifestyle: vegan, vegetarian, flexitarian, and anything goes.
You’ll also get access to the free Cook for Good members’ library of recipes and tips, coming soon.
Let Me Guide You to a Happier Cooking Life
I save thousands of dollars on groceries every year and delight my Taster with amazing food. I’m happy that the choices I make in the kitchen show the care I feel for him and support causes close to my heart. (Yaay, sweet animals and dear Mother Earth! Yaay vibrant local food scene and safer farm workers!) Try it to see how you can save money and get your own yaay! on.
Your Privacy Matters to Me
You can unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell or share your contact information without your permission.
Want Less? Have Questions?
- Just want really juicy emails six times a year? Click here to subscribe to the newsletter highlights.
- Learn more about me and the Cook for Good project.
- If you have any questions, please send me a note: cook <at> cookforgood.com.
Let's do it! Subscribe today!
Let’s cook scrumptious food together, save money, and to make the world kinder and greener.