Learn how to cook delicious, thrifty, plant-rich meals with these cooking classes.
Cooking Classes with Online Videos
- Power Jars for grab-and-go lunches or for organizing your at-home meals. Includes a booklet with recipes and menu ideas.
- Free Zoom Cooking Classes:
- Cooking While Broke
- Why Eat Plant-Based?
- Zero-Waste Cooking
- Getting Organized — Menus & Shopping Lists
- How to Teach Thrifty, Plant-Based Cooking Classes: use the Zoom classes above to teach your own group
Cooking Classes with Daily Emails
- Free Online Cooking Class: 7 Chickpea Strategies
- How to Go Vegan 21-Day Online Retreat
- Harvest Health Tune-up
Cooking Classes on DVD
- Best Use of Your Resources: Shopping, Planning, and Cooking
- Delicious, Thrifty, Healthy Beans
- Seasonal Vegetables and Saucy Pastas
- Cook for Good in 20 Minutes a Day
Recipes and food news
Subscribe for recipes, tips, and news.