Sign up for a free membership and you’ll get immediate access free recipes and tips on how to save money and get organized, exclusively for Cook for Good members.
Get Access to a Members’ Only Recipe Library
Get tasty, healthy, and thrifty recipes that have you covered, from breakfast to dessert.
- Never run to the store again because you are out of bread
- Make a creamy cinnamon-scented drink with leftover rice
- Add beauty and nutrition to your meals with a flower you may already be growing
- Find out which vegetable can stretch your cashew cream, saving you money and calories
- Lighten up your chocolate frosting with a surprising something-for-nothing recipe
All recipes are vegan, so they are perfect for people who want to eat more fruit and vegetables for whatever reason. Many are seasonal, so they can help you eat local food from your garden and farmers’ markets.
Get Organized and Be Prepared
- Download an example weekly menu planner, with a blank editable version for you to plan your own menus.
- Want to try a SNAP challenge or Food-Stamp Challenge? Use my recipes, menus, shopping list, and hard-won lessons to eat healthy on a super-tight budget.
- On SNAP right now? Use those same menus and more to make your life easier.
I hope you’ll join today. Let’s cook together!
Recipes and food news
Subscribe for recipes, tips, and news.