Do you want to explore plant-based diets and vegan eating? Learn how to go vegan or stay on this 21-day retreat. Let’s eat clean, organic, whole foods until our bodies fairly sing with health. Learn about ingredients and tips that have kept me a happy, healthy vegan for over six years. Let me help you steer clear of the rocky parts that made my first two tries run aground. And let’s explore the reasons that may keep you cooking this way: mental sharpness, physical vitality, loads of energy, spiritual ease, love of animals, and care for the planet.
Sign up now to start today! This popular retreat is now ready whenever you are.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Ideas for how you can live without cheese (yes, it’s not only possible but easier than you think!)
- The low-down on protein: how much is enough and where do you get it?
- Why professional athletes use plant-based diets to sharpen their performances and win big.
- How to stock a vegan pantry, with a new ingredient highlighted every day. Many you already have, but I bet some will be new!
- My Eight Meals a Week menu plan, which streamlines planning and cooking healthy meals.
- Recipes to make, yes, eight different meals … from breakfast through dessert. Some will be new; others will be Cook for Good classics. Bonus recipes too!
- Practices every day, from taste tests to meditations. Go beyond cooking to consider why going vegan matters and how you can do it in the real world.
- Videos showing you how to use the ingredients, cooking techniques, and mindful cooking practices.
- Access to a private blog post and Facebook page where you can ask questions, share your experience, and get to know other participants.
- My 100% support and encouragement! I want you to enjoy and thrive during these three weeks and beyond. No guilt, all glow.
People Love this Retreat!
I was blown away by the survey results from the two How to Go Vegan Retreats held so far. Here’s what participants said:
A comprehensive guide to fine dining on a budget. I especially loved the videos, the research, and the recipes. No matter how long you’ve been enjoying a plant-based diet, Linda can show you ways to up your game. — Camille A.
It was even more than I expected! More recipes, tips, encouragement, more supporting facts for healthy and conscientious eating. Thanks for this wonderful idea and👍 for executing it so well. — Mary H.
Thank you so much for your efforts in putting together this wonderful Vegan Retreat! Though I didn’t have time to thoroughly review each day, I have saved the classes as a valuable summary of important nutritional and cooking knowledge and helpful tips. I have been a vegetarian for decades, and have made efforts to approach veganism in the last few years. This course has encouraged me to renew and maintain the effort by reminding me of the many reasons it is important to do so, and providing the support of practical wisdom. THANK YOU! — Elise S.
100% of the people answering the survey said:
- The recipes were helpful
- The introduction to ingredients was helpful
- The retreat was a good use of their time
- They would recommend it to others
50% thought the participation was helpful, in our private Facebook group, our private section of this site, or directly with me.
The results were so powerful that I didn’t want you to have to wait for the next session. I didn’t even want it to be too expensive for anyone. That’s why you can start now, on your own schedule and your own budget.
Ready to learn how to go vegan or eat a more plant-based diet?