Fresh vegetables are the fashionistas of the food world, appearing in many shapes, textures, and colors. And their beauty isn’t just skin deep. Vegetables provide vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and fiber. That means they help make you look and feel good too.
Sixteen recipes for soups, sides, and sauces. Twenty six pages with photographs.
Buy your copy for only $4.95 or
Table of Contents for More Scrumptious Vegetables the Wildly Affordable Organic Way:
- First-Up Vegetable Soup...4
- Sweetheart Borscht... 6
- Longevity Veggie Sauté... 8
- Spicy Asian Slaw... 9
- Braised Roots and Fruit ...10
- Beets Three Ways: Baked, Scrambled, and Crisped... 12
- Baked or Roasted Beet Bulbs... 13
- Beet Stem Scramble...14
- Beet Crisps...14
- Braised Cabbage with Herbs... 15
- Quick Carrot Quinoa... 16
- Holiday Collards with Sweet Potatoes... 18
- Main Dishes and Pasta Sauces
- Lemon-Balm Pesto... 20
- Pesto Pasta with Cabbage... 22
- Chard Utopia... 23
- Tahini Green-Beany Bredie: A South African Stew... 25
- Tomato Sauce with Pumpkin... 26
This ebook is a PDF file, readable with Adobe's free reader which is already installed on most computers.