Learn to cook healthy, plant-based food on a budget with these free recipes. All are vegan and vegetarian and many are gluten free. For more recipes and cooking tips, subscribe to the newsletter or donate to the Cook for Good project.
Free Organic Vegan Recipes
- How to Make Homemade Aquafaba from Dried Beans
- How to Make Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- How to Make Stoup, A Free Lunch!
- Cuban Black Beans
- Coconut-Vegetable Curry
- Orange Broccoli Bowl with Ginger and Cashews
- Barbecued Kale with Chickpeas
- Fresh Corn and Black-Bean Salad with Daylilies
- Smoky Vegan Sausage, Chard, and Apples on Sweet Potatoes
- One-Bowl Tomato Sauce with Kale, Raisins, and Walnuts
- Easiest Cinnamon Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Collards in Peanut-Lime Sauce
- Cranberry Sauce
- Kraut-Chi or How to Make Vegan Probiotics
- Light Cashew Cream (with Eggplant!)
- Red Cabbage Sauerkraut
- Apple Walnut Crumble
- Best Vegan Chocolate Brownies
- Hot Italian Cocoa Cookies
- Slow-Cooker Peach Sauce
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie with Gluten-Free Crust
- Vegan Strawberry Shortcake – Classic Biscuit Style
- Sweet Heart, Strong Heart Chocolate Cake
- Sweet Heart, Strong Heart Chocolate Frosting
Want More Delicious Recipe, Ebooks, and Tips?
Just donate to Cook for Good for immediate access to:
- My very favorite recipes, including Cashew and Kale Strata, NewTella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Chocolate Celebration Cake, and Berry Lemon Cashew Cheesecake
- Ebooks including Wildly Good Grab-and-Go Lunches and Wildly Romantic Recipes
- A printable copy of baking cheat-sheet I have taped inside my cupboard doors
You’ll also be making the Cook for Good project possible, including this website, the newsletter, and my outreach projects. Together, we can help others save money, eat well, and make a difference.
Recipes and food news
Subscribe for recipes, tips, and news.