Join the Cook for Good Community!
As a community member, you can be part of the buzz in the forum. Add comments or even start your own thread. You'll also get access to bonus recipes and tips not available to the general public.
But wait, there's more! Support the Cook for Good Project for only $12 and get more recipes, tips, and discounts.
Become a supporting community member to join the online community and to get behind-the-scenes access to many recipes, tips, and ebooks not available elsewhere, like my complete list of protein per calorie.
|Click the subscribe button to become a Cook for Good supporter and get your bonus material. Satisfaction guaranteed. If at any time during your subscription year you feel you haven't gotten your money's worth, just cancel for a full refund.|
Recipes so good I'm saving them for my books, including my favorite dessert recipes like this Chocolate Aquafaba Mousse (no, it doesn't use a melted candy bar like most recipes).
Other bonus material includes:
- Chapter and video on Cooking the Wildly Affordable Organic Way on the Road, perfect for business and pleasure travelers. Save money, time, and your health with these tips and recipes--and have a more delicious trip! Includes a new video available only to supporting members.
- Chapter on Wildly Affordable, Wildly Romantic Recipes, including 3 menus, 12 recipes, gluten-free options, and the science behind why eating healthy food helps you feel sexy, act sexy, and stay sexy. Twenty-seven pages!
- Wildly Affordable Organic one-page quick reference to shave minutes off your cooking time very day.
- Weight-Loss Kickstart the Wildly Affordable Organic Way. This 15-page ebook tells you how I discovered that eating for thrift leads to many wonderful side effects, including losing weight without dieting, special food, or special effort. We’ll take a look at addictive hyperpalatable food: the enemy of budgets, waistlines, and health everywhere. Then you’ll learn how to kickstart your kitchen and find resources that make it all scrumptious, easy, and fun.
- Wildly Affordable Vegan: recipe updates and ingredient tips that make Wildly Affordable Organic plant-based. Great ifor everyone, especially if you are trying to lower your cholesterol or lose weight. It's healthier and greener than ever!
- SNAPcut Challenge grocery lists and menus in Excel, so you can customize them.
- Exclusive videos on making flaxseed eggs and plus an interview with Dr. Marion Nestle, with many more videos coming soon.
- Bonus ebooks for free:
- Wonderful Winter Produce (only available to supporting members and class participants)
- Plant-Powered Baking ($4.95 value)
- Tips for an Anti-Inflamatory Diet ($2.95 value)
- More Sweet and Savory Baking the Wildly Affordable Organic Way($2.95 value)
- More Scrumptious Vegetables the Wildly Affordable Organic Way ($4.95 value)
- Plant-Strong Summer Challenge Recipes and Tips, which includes the recipe for Chocolate Coldocado, the cocoa-avocado pudding or sorbet that is so good it would be a contender for my last meal on Earth ... and it takes only 10 minutes to make!
- Super Summer Soups ($2.95 value)
- Wildly Affordable, Wildly Easy $5 Feast, offered to Slow Food members during their $5 Feast Challenge and now only available to Cook for Good supporting members (priceless! ;-) )
- a discount on the classic Cook for Good in 20 Minutes a Day class video ($3.00 value)
- bonus material for readers of Wildly Affordable Organic
- more ebooks, videos, and tips regularly
You'll also be helping me continue to develop free recipes and information available for everyone, including people experiencing tough times. You'll be helping others get healthy and save the planet.
All for only $12 a year, guaranteed. If at any time during your subscription year you feel you haven't gotten your money's worth, just cancel for a full refund.
|Click the subscribe button to become a Cook for Good supporter and get your supporting membership.