Do you want to explore plant-based diets and vegan eating ? Learn how to go vegan on this 21-day retreat. Let’s eat clean, organic, whole foods until our bodies fairly sing with health. Learn about ingredients and tips that have kept me a happy, healthy vegan for over six years. Let me help you steer clear of the rocky parts that made my first two tries run aground. And let’s explore the reasons that may keep you cooking this way: mental sharpness, physical vitality, loads of energy, spiritual ease, love of animals, and care for the planet.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Ideas for how you can live without cheese (yes, it’s not only possible but easier than you think!)
- The low-down on protein: how much is enough and where do you get it?
- Why professional athletes use plant-based diets to sharpen their performances and win big.
- How to stock a vegan pantry, with a new ingredient highlighted every day. Many you already have, but I bet some will be new!
- My Eight Meals a Week menu plan, which streamlines planning and cooking healthy meals.
- Recipes to make, yes, eight different meals … from breakfast through dessert. Some will be new; others will be Cook for Good classics. Bonus recipes too!
- Videos showing you how to use the ingredients, cooking techniques, and mindful cooking practices.
- Access to private blog posts where you can ask questions, share your experience, and get to know other participants.
- A 100% money-back guarantee. If this retreat doesn’t help you eat a more plant-based diet or expand your cooking knowledge, just send me your receipt within a year of signing up and I’ll send you a full refund.
- My 100% support and encouragement! I want you to enjoy and thrive during these three weeks and beyond. No guilt, all glow.
Then watch your mailbox for emails with subject lines that start with How to Go Vegan Retreat. You’ll get your first one within 24 hours.