Indies that carry Fifty Weeks of Green
Quail Ridge Books & Music, Raleigh NC
(I'm sure there are more! Booksellers, please let me know and I'll add you to the list.)
Bookstores, Co-ops, and More: Boost Your Profits By Selling My Books & Videos
Independent bookstores, co-ops, and other businesses can delight their most loyal customers by carrying Fifty Weeks of Green: Romance & Recipes, the Wildly Good Cook videos, and Wildly Affordable Organic: Eat Fabulous Food, Get Healthy, and Save the Planet--All on $5 a Day or Less.
Do you have customers like this? Let me help them cook like it matters!
- Locavores, farmers' market fans, environmentalists, and supporters of local businesses (the 99%)
- Parents who want to raise healthy kids
- Vegetarians, vegans, and organic-food enthusiasts
- People who want to eat healthier, more scrumptious food
- Anyone who wants to save money
- Empty nesters and people nearing retirement, particularly those who finally have a chance to focus on their own health and desires
- People with a sense of humor and those who love a good romance
- Readers of Fifty Shades of Grey and the Fifty-Shades curious
Fifty Weeks of Green is available in print through Ingram and on-demand in bookstores that have Espresso Book Machines. ISBN 978-0-9890720-0-7. The ebook will be available on Kobo and other readers soon.
The Wildly Good Cook videos are also available wholesale. Contact me at linda.watson <at> cookforgood <dot> com for information.
Wildly Affordable Organic is available through Perseus Books.