Your donation keeps Cook for Good thriving for everyone
My dream for is Cook for Good to be a spot you can trust for healthy recipes and honest food news. A place where even folks on very tight budgets can find thrifty recipes and guides. A calm and friendly place, free from annoying ads and any temptation to slightly shift the message to please the advertisers*. Your donation today keeps my dream alive, the website up, and the newsletter coming. It also gets you loads of exclusive bonus material, like the healthy organic NewTella chocolate hazelnut spread shown above.
Gets access to my best recipes (see below), plus ebooks and guides.
Help others get healthy, helpful recipes, tools, and food news.
Donations of any amount appreciated!
One time or monthly — your choice! Cancel monthly contributions at any time.
Together, we can become happier, healthier, and more secure.
Limited time offer
Usually the Supporters’ Library is only available to subscribing supporters. But to celebrate the launch of the updated website AND while I figure out the new membership system, you can get access for a year with a donation of any amount. (A dollar or two a month would be lovely.) Your access includes the new videos, recipes, menus, and more.
Get the Supporters’ Library with my favorite recipes
Enjoy the desserts and more that I make for holidays, special occasions, or just when I want to celebrate life. Get savory recipes including Cashew and Kale Strata and Arugula Pesto. But mostly, get amazing, healthy desserts — all plant-based, dairy free, and cholesterol free.
Get Ebooks, Menus, and Guides too!
But wait, there’s more! With more always in the works! Enjoy these ebooks and guides:
- Wildly Good Grab-and-Go Lunches. Save money, get healthy, and cut stress by making delicious lunches that are ready to go when you are. Say goodbye to the brown-bag blahs with meals that take under 20 minutes to make and that cost less than $2. Turn lunch prep into creative art time by making Power Jars. Delight the ones you love by adding hidden sparkle to their lunch. With recipes and nutritional information.
- Wildly Romantic Recipes. This 26-page ebook features three menus: cozy, elegant, and classic, with gluten-free options, plus a dozen recipes and a review of current research that shows how eating right helps you feel sexy, act sexy, and stay sexy.
- Cooking on the Road ebook. Does the thought of leaving your cozy, well-stocked kitchen and familiar restaurants for uncharted meals away from home make you shudder? Don’t worry. It’s easier than ever to find healthy, satisfying meals, even at airports. Preparing some food yourself while you travel helps you get and stay slim even when surrounded by temptation. It’s one of the best ways to increase your pleasure, reduce stress, and save money while you’re away from home.
- Lose Weight Kickstart ebook. Learn how I discovered that eating for thrift leads to glorious side effects, including losing weight without dieting, special food, or special effort. We’ll take a look at addictive hyperpalatable food: the enemy of budgets, waistlines, and health everywhere. Then you’ll learn how to kickstart your kitchen with seven easy steps that will put you on the road to vibrant health. Finally, get a map to resources that make it all scrumptious, easy, and fun. 15 pages.
- Chart of protein in 38 common vegetables, grains, nuts, and fruits. You may be surprised! This is the extended list mentioned in this blog post, which has a chart of percent protein for meat, fish, and dairy products for comparison.
- Wildly Affordable Organic Speedy Reference. This is the one-page quick reference for my favorite Wildly Affordable Organic recipes that I have taped inside a cupboard. I created it so I wouldn’t have to keep looking up core recipes that work best if the proportions are exactly right. It lists the ingredients for Cuban Black Beans, Hummus, Spicy Peanut Noodle Sauce, Good Whisk Bread, Whisk Pizza Dough, Chocolate Pudding, and more.
Did I mention that you will also help me develop and share recipes and information with everyone, including people experiencing tough times? The site and newsletter cost thousands of dollars a year to produce. You will help others get healthy and save the planet.
Donate any amount today for access to my best recipes, plus ebooks and guides.
Let’s help everyone save money, eat well, and make a difference!
Note about ads
* I include some affiliate links for products I like to make it easier for you to find them. I only use links that I would send you if we were having a friendly lunch and we were talking about the best or most handy whatever. These links bring in a little extra income to support Cook for Good at no additional cost to you. No flashing banner ads or disgusting pictures here!