Wildly Good Spring Challenge - March 5 through April 6 2015
Celebrate spring's arrival and enjoy the fun of cooking fabulous food. Before Tax Day, you'll be racking up the savings! Become and even better cook with fun new skills that help you make amazing food, get healthier, and become safer and more secure. We'll even have a session on feeding your freezer that will help you get the best rate of return from that under-used appliance.
Share your experiences and help others learn in our online community. Make the Challenge even more fun by taking it with a group of friends or a community group (think health club, CSA, co-op, church, PTA, more). We'll do the challenge for three weeks, take a week off for Easter, and then have a final week to put it all together.
(Looking for the #SNAPcut Challenge or other previous Challenges? Click here.)
Sign up for the 2015 Spring Challenge today!
You'll get about 20 emails this month with inspiration, recipes, ideas for projects, and practical tips. Watch live, online cooking demonstrations every Sunday from 4 to 5 EST. (We will do our best to record these so that you can watch them later if you can't be part of the live sessions.) Try out key ideas of Wildly Affordable Organic and get new updates and techniques. Share your experiences in our private WGC online community.
|Only $99 for four weeks of classes, emails, inspiration, and community. Includes the best-selling paperback Wildly Affordable Organic, all four Wildly Good Cook DVDs, four streaming online cooking classes, handouts, and a members-only discussion area. Pass the quizzes and get a certificate suitable for printing showing you are a certified Wildly Good Cook. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Get a full refund on the course anytime this year if it doesn't help you save money, eat well, and make a difference. Class handouts and discussion area will be available online through May 15th.|
Weekly class menu
Our four classes will follow the time-tested structure of great Italian meals.
- Antipasto (before the meal): Each Thursday, you'll get an email that will whet your appetite for the week's projects. What will we be doing? What should you have on hand? What should you hope to get out of it? Check out the first antipasto on my blog; the rest will be emailed to participants.
- Primo (first course): On Fridays, watch a Wildly Good Cook video and review the related chapters of Wildly Affordable Organic and the Wildly Good Cook handbook.
- Secundo (second course): On Saturdays, do a project from the Wildly Good Cook handbook, such as visiting your farmers' market, refreshing your spice collection, or making a recipe with a new ingredient. Use the handbook and your online discussions to fit what you've learned into your own cooking style.
- Contorno (the "contour" which helps shape the meal): On Sundays from 4 to 5pm EST, watch a live, online cooking demonstration and join in a live Q&A. If you'd like, make the dish yourself in with your own ingredients if you like so you can enjoy the full sensory experience.
- Dolce (dessert): Each Monday, you'll get an email that serves as a sweet reminder of what we've learned. You'll also get a chance to take another nibble of anything that seemed especially delicious or that you want to try again. Take a fun quiz to show off your wildly good new skills.
- Connect with other Wildly Good Cook participants in our private online community.
- Share the love on social media using the hashtag #WildlyGood. I'll be there with you, liking, retweeting, and repinning.
- Finish all four classes, pass the quizzes, and become a certified Wildly Good Cook! You'll get a certificate suitable for printing that just cries out to be framed and displayed in your kitchen or office.
- If you are thinking about becoming a Wildly Good Cook coach and teaching cooking classes yourself, this is the way to get started.