Here are my favorite recipes for my favorite holiday. Don't you adore Thanksgiving? It's such a wonderful time to express our gratitude, get together with friends and family, and eat scrumptious seasonal food. These recipes are thrifty with lots of make-ahead options.
Enjoy a relaxed and healthy holiday. I'm so grateful for you, dear reader.
- Stuffed Kabocha Squash with Pecans, Tomatoes, Raisins, and Rice
- Chickpea Triangles
- Curried Lentils with Cranberries
- For supporting members, Cashew and Kale Strata
- Savory and Sweet Roasted Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Gravy
- Cranberry Sauce
- Kale with Southern Sweet Potato Coconut Sauce